|WikiProject Schools||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Hampshire||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
On April 20, 2005, this article was nominated for deletion. The result was keep (no consensus). See Wikipedia:Votes for deletion/Perins Community School for a record of the discussion. Mindspillage (spill yours?) 15:10, 4 May 2005 (UTC)
I'm a current Perins student, year 10. (So I don't have a reference but I am living this so definitely correct!) The houses have been changed. The new head added a house (purple) so it now goes like this:
Aqua house (water in Latin) the new house (purple) Am going to add this to the page but wanted to post here to say I know I didn't add a referenc because there isn't one to add! (It hasn't been posted on the website or anything) Pinkalotk (talk) 11:40, 24 June 2016 (UTC)
Instead of constantly adding your personal issues to the page, would you like to discuss them in here, rather than including inappropriate information time after time?
I fail to see how your own bad experiences and biased views have any bearing on the description of Perins. Nor do i see how the list of students is important, as none of them appear to be noteworthy in any way.
I'd appreciate an answer. Thanks. - onebravemonkey
- we just think that these issues should be given with the general view of the school. they are 100% accurate and truthful. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk)
- in order to give an unbiased view of the school, there should first be the information given about how wonderful it is, and then the opinions of those actually experiencing how wonderful the school is. Also, prove that the list of students contains none that are noteworthy: I mean Dan Wright has done many a thing for the school, including looking gormless and making stupid faces. Another of the students on the list, Barnaby Walker, is the prime minister of the school. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk)
- We feel that our education is failing. Surely, you cannot deny us the right to place facts that people would want and deserve to know. We welcome anyone truthfully praising the school, and your system accepts this. I'm sure many an article gives negative points about a subject, and if all articles are equal, then why is this one an exception? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk)
- I think what you're misunderstanding is that Wikipedia isn't supposed to be a soapbox for everyone's personal opinions about verious subject. I'm sure another student could give a positive view of the school, but that's not the point. To give any personal view is ignoring Wiki's policy of NPOV, set out in its guidelines.
Wiki articles aren't the place for your concerns about the state of your own education. I'm also a little confused about what you're referring to when you mention "your system". I'm afraid i'm going to stick by the guidelines on this one, and kill the ranting as it appears. I'll repeat for the final time; Wiki articles are not the place for personal opinions; it's an encyclopedia, not a discussion forum. - Onebravemonkey
- Fair play, but i still don't know why you removed the list of students.— Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk)
- I removed the list of students because repeated googling didn't bring anything up. As far as i could tell, they're just mates of the original author. I couldn't see why they were notable. Of course, if they are then a link to their appropriate Wiki page would clarify things. - obm
- But under wiki rules, they are not allowed Wiki pages because they are not of significant importance. They are important to the school. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk)
This article has been assessed for the WikiSchools Project by me. The results of this are as follows: This article contains some encyclopedic information with limited references. To improve this article needs to be split into sections so it is written less like an essay, and checked so it meets the Wikipedia Manual of Style. More references are also needed and it would be good if the logo was merged into an infobox. Camaron1 | Chris 20:12, 21 April 2007 (UTC)
Is all of the technical information on Moodle really necessary? I feel that it is oddly specific, out of tone with the rest of the article, and generally not relevant. -Alex Withington-Smith —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:16, 8 May 2007 (UTC).
Fair use rationale for Image:PerinsBadge.jpg
Image:PerinsBadge.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 06:34, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
A few things to add
I'm a student at Perins and thought you might want to know these things:
•In February 2015 a new Headteacher was appointed after Mrs Bernard announced she was leaving. Mr Steve Jones. He starts September this year. 
•The temporary huts have been taken down (hence the name temporary) and there is now an empty space outside Pascal where they were.
Any questions just reply.